Railroading Lynch

I am a gun owner advocate NRA member Pistol Permit holder and fully support the second amendment

but.....

Lynch is going to get suspended.

The reason is he put the league in a bad spot...tarninshed the nfl image and set a bad example for the 11-21 year olds who idolize him.

The gun issue is a lightning Rob for the NFL Goodell has no choice but to make Burris and Lynch poster boys. What happens to them will happen to you et al.

You mean lightning rod?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find. It's a really good article. I agree with everything this guy says.

I agree with none of it. Here's a question for the most liberal left wing civil rights activists out here: why doesn't Lynch have a permit to carry that weapon with him? If he would have had a legal license for it, there would have been no arrest, and then Marshawn and his friend could have turned the incident around on the cops in the media. They could have played the racist white cops profiling card till the cows came home.

I get pissed off when cops use their power to hurt innocent people, black white or other. But in today's world, I would rather see them err on the safe side. Anthony, the writer of that article, was very sarcastic about how Lynch was not about to go rob a bank or liquor store with his unlicensed gun. Well, how do we know that? Who was the other guy in the car with Lynch, and what were they doing parked on the side of the road? That's all the cops wanted to find out.