A win is a win is a win is a win

Tolstoy

Look, lets be happy with the great win today. I can't remember the last time we won a game by this margin.

However, enjoying the win does not mean that we should think the Bills are going to the SB. I, too, noted the fact that Bledsoe did not have a great day passing. Still, he did throw for two TD's, and we must give him credit for that. So long as he wins, I for one will not criticize.

Next step? Beating the Jets. That is all that matters. Beating the Jets. You become a good football team by winning, and that's all.

Beating the Jets. Can it be done? I think so. Strong Defense. Strong Special Teams. Strong Running Game. And a passing game that is just good enough to keep the defense honest.

Sure it can be done.  The Bills lost by 2 points in Jersey, and that was without Milloy, a healthy Jennings, and (hopefully he returns) Vincent.  The Jets also have a short week, having to play Miami tomorrow night.

94051[/snapback]

Back when I played parlays, this next one would be a game I'd be all over. A team playing their second division rival in as many weeks, and going on the road after a short week to boot?

Bills will win.

Beating the Jets.  Can it be done?  I think so.  Strong Defense.  Strong Special Teams.  Strong Running Game.  And a passing game that is just good enough to keep the defense honest.

94046[/snapback]

With such a good special teams performance today, it got me thinking I'd like to see the Bills hang two kickoff returns for TD's on those bastards next week.