Another sign of the apocalypse

WTF is wrong with this country? That this sham of a lawsuit is even being considered is further proof that our nation will be destroyed from within. This is unfukken real. :blink:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/f...rizona-rancher/

This reminds me of a joke: What do you call 100 Lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start!

I smell a class action with the Guantanamo detainees. Loss of income, pain and suffering, etc. Good old US courts-stand in line for your lottery tickets folks a winner every game.

:thumbsup:

You know, part of me hopes for this, Honestly. The pussificaation of America is almost complete.

Where are the enviro nuts coming to Roger Barnett's defense? ;) Seems like he is just trying to keep is land "green." :rolleyes:

Question: What about trash?

Barnett: I bought that place in 95. My grandparents used to be out there close by, they had a ranch - they worked on it in the 40's and 50's and 60's. It was just pristine. There were aliens coming through, back in '95 I remember seeing 3 or 4 of them at a water hole... They wanted to know which way Phoenix was ... They were the only ones I can remember seeing in '95.

When I'd be going through the ranch, driving there, I'd see a piece of trash up on a mountain. I'd walk 200, 300, 400 yards up on the mountain to get that piece of trash. Now - pretty soon, it was like you couldn't do it. Right now, I won't pick it up because some day, I think if our government gets up off their ass and does the job they're supposed to, they're going to quit coming across and I can make one big concentrated effort, if I'm still alive, to get the trash off.

But then it's going to take quite a feat because some of those canyons, some of those mountain tops, it takes an hour and a half to walk to the top and there's trash dumps up there. It's going to take 20, 30 or 40 people with garbage bags to carry it off... of one particular area. Some days, I think what the hell am I doing this for?

My brother and I bought these seismic sensors and we have a repeater and everything and we have these monitors in our trucks and in our house. So we know when people are in the area so we can start looking for them. Several times, we used to sit on mountain tops with real high-powered glasses and we could see out 6-7 miles and see them walking... [now] if they're coming in the daytime, they're down in the bottom of a wash so we can't see them by binoculars. We're getting sharper and they're getting sharper. So it's a cat and mouse game.