Ralph said the coaches didn't have talent, who's our suprise p

SKOOBY

Ralph admitted that the team is lacking in talent, so who is our suprise FA pickup this year??

I am going with Peppers, fills a need and gives us a chance to smother opposing QB's.

Unless he's looking for that last guaranteed money signing bonus at the end of his career...and then dog it.

It happens.

Peppers is a pipe dream

He's out of conference (which Carolina will like), wants to get paid (we have the money) and Peppers would have Stroud to keep teams from triple teaming him (career prolonging event). All things being equal I think Peppers keeps our current season ticket holder base at or near the same level. Toss in a few other token names and a good draft and we'll all be drinking the Bills Kool-aid by the gallons.

We need a new hero, not a group of victimized greenies.

He's out of conference (which Carolina will like), wants to get paid (we have the money) and Peppers would have Stroud to keep teams from triple teaming him (career prolonging event). All things being equal I think Peppers keeps our current season ticket holder base at or near the same level. Toss in a few other token names and a good draft and we'll all be drinking the Bills Kool-aid by the gallons.

Aside from the fact that Peppers wants to play in a bigger market, wants to play for a contender, and wants to play in a 3-4, we have everything he is looking for.

He already expressed interest in Miami and want to play in the 3-4. NEXT!

Hey id love to have Peppers, but what will Buffalo do in order to get him here? Last I knew we didnt run the defense he liked. So.....I dont know.

The only way we start getting players like Peppers to play for Buffalo is putting more on the table. Is Ralph willing to do that? If not he needs a big draft day.

The only way we start getting players like Peppers to play for Buffalo is putting more on the table. Is Ralph willing to do that? If not he needs a big draft day.

3 year deal, $10 M a year would do it.