Bironas

The_Dude

The problem at the Ralph isn't simply wind, it is swirling wind and, as you note, the cold and snow.

True, I should have been clearer on this point... the Ralph is unique with regards to this set of conditions. I don't care who your kicker is the NE game this past year was an entire crap shoot from a kicking standpoint. Usually there is at least one game if not two or three each season that are clearly and dramatically impacted by the conditions at RWS.

Huh ... having lived in Nashville ... no way does the wind come close to conditions in the Ralph .. not to mention snow and precipitation.

I have no issue brining in another kicker but I do not agree with this part of your rationale.

No, its not as strong as it is at the Ralph. But it is a factor.

No, its not as strong as it is at the Ralph. But it is a factor.

Kinda like saying precipitation is a factor there ... the conditions in Nashville are not likely to ever be a significant factor in the kicking game. Again NP with the idea of brining another kicker(s) in. I totally agree Buffalo conditions almost demand greater leg strength. We've lost two games in two years to kickers who made 50+ yarders. Lindell was a lock because of his accuracy inside the 40 but he has slipped.