I realized one thing watching the game last night...

buckeyemike

I really like Moosehead. Two thumbs up for the brew from New Brunswick. :wallbash::thumbsup:

So that would be my favorite beer. What say you about Moosehead?

Wow you have many Canadian references. Moosehead Beer, Corner Gas and your sig line is Red Green You can get Moosehead beer in Ohio? Moosehead is brewed in the province next to my home province of Nova Scotia. I knew you could get it Maine I'm surprised it has made it all the way to Ohio. I personally like the Moose Light.

Wow you have many Canadian references. Moosehead Beer, Corner Gas and your sig line is Red Green You can get Moosehead beer in Ohio? Moosehead is brewed in the province next to my home province of Nova Scotia. I knew you could get it Maine I'm surprised it has made it all the way to Ohio. I personally like the Moose Light.

It actually used to be brewed in Dartmouth at Oland brewery I think.

http://www.moosehead.ca/moosehead.com/corp...out/history.asp

Of course as far as Nova Scotia brews go it's WAY behind Keith's...

Yeah, I lived in Halifax for 6 years.

It actually used to be brewed in Dartmouth at Oland brewery I think.

http://www.moosehead.ca/moosehead.com/corp...out/history.asp

Of course as far as Nova Scotia brews go it's WAY behind Keith's...

Yeah, I lived in Halifax for 6 years.

Hey Jay. Yeah, they brew it at the Brewery in Burnside. My old man used to work there when he was going to the other SMU. I believe Oland's started in Saint John New Brunswick.

You have picked up on my love for Canada, Mr. Locke. :wallbash:

My wife said the same thing to a Canadian patient of hers; that she thinks her husband is a closet Canadian.

I have written about my preference for Canadian beer many times on this board. Supposedly, Canada has the cleanest water for brewing purposes on Earth. I was introduced to Moosehead by a friend of mine that I share office space with. I also have some Labatt Blue in my office fridge.

I also like the CFL, hockey, curling, Tim Hortons (which we don't have in the Cleveland area), and old episodes of SCTV. I may not be Canadian, but I can respect the culture.

You have picked up on my love for Canada, Mr. Locke. :wallbash:

My wife said the same thing to a Canadian patient of hers; that she thinks her husband is a closet Canadian.

I have written about my preference for Canadian beer many times on this board. Supposedly, Canada has the cleanest water for brewing purposes on Earth. I was introduced to Moosehead by a friend of mine that I share office space with. I also have some Labatt Blue in my office fridge.

I also like the CFL, hockey, curling, Tim Hortons (which we don't have in the Cleveland area), and old episodes of SCTV. I may not be Canadian, but I can respect the culture.

This is hillarious Buckeye Mike. I think you like our culture more than most Canadians do. How do you feel about Loverboy?

This is hillarious Buckeye Mike. I think you like our culture more than most Canadians do. How do you feel about Loverboy?

Not a Loverboy fan, but Bryan Adams and Gordon Lightfoot are two of my favorites. :w00t: