Congratulations John Kerry

bartshan-83

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's absolutely nothing funny about a Kerry victory.  Except if you're a terrorist.

93305[/snapback]

Even though this isn't the PP board, I will say this. It's a little hint for all who are concerned about the election, regardless of who your backing.

Nothing will change regardless of who wins. Both guys are the same. People are too afraid (on both sides) to really take the time to look at the situation objectivley.

Guest Guest_Goo_*
There's absolutely nothing funny about a Kerry victory.  Except if you're a terrorist.

93305[/snapback]

You're the only a-hole that couldn't have fun with that post. Last time I checked, the #1 terrorist behind 911 was still alive and taunting us 3 years later.

There it is....I was wondering when this would cease to be an innocent, joking post. 8 replies.

93308[/snapback]

Doh!

Man, I couldn't resist:)

But seriously, you are swaying me to bet on Kerry! MIght as well make some money out of this election :w00t:

Doh!

Man, I couldn't resist:)

But seriously, you are swaying me to bet on Kerry! MIght as well make some money out of this election :w00t:

93313[/snapback]

This will of couse be the year that the oddity is broken.

Bush will win by a big margin, and thank God for that.

People will still vote their pocket books.  I also fear a Kerry victory.  He will surrender to the Muslims and we will be enslaved by their perverted ideology.

93356[/snapback]

Remember even the Red Sox won a the series. So, I am sure John the trader Kerry wont win.

93305[/snapback]

FIRE THE LIAR :w00t: IN THE WORDS OF DONALD TRUMP "GEORGE W(WOSSE)BUSH :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ............YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!,"