What makes you thing where going to get a big FA

seriously what makes all ofyou think where gonna get a big free agent or big trade... It will not happen we might get a decent FA but not anything like i hear people saying like....ray lewis, terrel suggs, the biggest one of all matt birk...We are not gonna get anyone. Why do you think ralph Wilson owes it to us for having a sub-par season.... do you think ralph wilson has to get a big FA or Trade to bring people to the stadium... no he is not gonna do it because he kows that all the games next year will be sold out... and for all you people that whine and say that you are not goinng to renew your tickets thats total BS. you know everyone in buffalo is going to be at these games and also everybosy on this website... so quit the trade proposals and the ridicoulous FA threads

seriously what makes all ofyou think where gonna get a big free agent or big trade... It will not happen we might get a decent FA but not anything like i hear people saying like....ray lewis, terrel suggs, the biggest one of all matt birk...We are not gonna get anyone. Why do you think ralph Wilson owes it to us for having a sub-par season.... do you think ralph wilson has to get a big FA or Trade to bring people to the stadium... no he is not gonna do it because he kows that all the games next year will be sold out... and for all you people that whine and say that you are not goinng to renew your tickets thats total BS. you know everyone in buffalo is going to be at these games and also everybosy on this website... so quit the trade proposals and the ridicoulous FA threads

Why would anyone as smart as you move to Jacksonville? :thumbsup:

The Bills are usually in the mix when it comes to free agency. They don't get involved with the top-tier players but they do go after the next best. The Bills need to hit on a couple mid-level free agents and pull 3 or 4 good players from the draft. I suppose thats what all tems need but the organization hasn't had a great offseason in a long time.