"Drunken Negro Head" cookies

Kingfish

:thumbsup:

Drunken Negro Face :blink:

The stupidest part is to say they are "In Honor" of our new president. :blink:

I Love some of the other quotes from him: "Drunken Negro Face, what's wrong with that?"

"It's not unflattering. It's a fun face."

"My brother in-law is Cuban so I like everybody."

Two independent people say he said that "He will get his." and he denies it. I'll trust the two people. JMO.

Funny $h1t. Guys expressing himself with his cookies. Free country. At least for the time being.

Personally I think we passed that tipping point a while ago.

Another 'who cares' story that no one outside of that block would have ever heard about or remembered the next day, if not for our brilliant media endlessly searching for the next little thing to get people worked up about.

Meanwhile, the idiot who made the cookies is now laughing his way to the bank as his business has probably tripled from the publicity.

Meanwhile, the idiot who made the cookies is now laughing his way to the bank as his business has probably tripled from the publicity.

I haven't been down there in a few years, but I don't remember Greenwich Village as being a white supremacist hotspot.

Looks like Mr Kefalinos isn't enjoying the publicity.

Oooohhh....an official apology. I bet that gives all you self righteous types a warm feeling all over. Another victory for tolerance and diversity!

Meanwhile, people who never heard of his bakery are walking a block out of the way to check it out.

I can't believe people are getting upset over this. Maybe Janet Jackson will show her nipple at this year's superbowl and we can all get upset about that. :thumbsup:

Careful, Karl and Johnny have their outrage detectors set on 'high'. :blink:

Oooohhh....an official apology. I bet that gives all you self righteous types a warm feeling all over. Another victory for tolerance and diversity!

Meanwhile, people who never heard of his bakery are walking a block out of the way to check it out.

Look at the difference in the guy's face/demeanor between the two videos. Does he look like a guy who's been experiencing a boon to his business?

Careful, Karl and Johnny have their outrage detectors set on 'high'. :thumbsup:

Did I say I was outraged? Actually I'm just amused by the fact that an owner of a pretty successful business in the countries largest media market expected to be able to pull off an over racists gesture without receiving any unwanted attention.