Don Beebe

major

Don Beebe was a true blue Buffalonian. I remember when he won the Super Bowl with the Green Bay Packers and he said that when he won, he was winning it for the Bills fans and for all those players he played with during that run in Buffalo.

Are there any players on our roster right now that remind you of this guy? He gave his all to our franchise - even when he was gone, he had us on his mind.

Don Beebe was a true blue Buffalonian. I remember when he won the Super Bowl with the Green Bay Packers and he said that when he won, he was winning it for the Bills fans and for all those players he played with during that run in Buffalo.

Are there any players on our roster right now that remind you of this guy? He gave his all to our franchise - even when he was gone, he had us on his mind.

Absolutely not ... no one on the current roster understands the hunger of the Bills fans for the Lombardi. For that matter the coaches are further behind.

the only one that seems kinda happy to be a bill is beast mode

Corto, but he plays an insignificant pat on the team.