All you guys trying to trade away our best players

Lynch, Peters, Evans, etc.

Your all !@#$ing retarded. Just wanted to let you know.

If we cant win with these studs on the field, I can't even imagine what the hell we'd look like. We have the worst offense in the division with the current players. How the !@#$ do you want us to get better without peters and lynch?

Obviously no player is untouchable, but we're not just gonna trade Peters for McNabb. Awful idea. Same with Lynch for Boldin.

As Bill in NYC wrote the other day, people always just watch the playoffs and see guys like Fitzgerald(or Moss/Burress last year) and think that that's all there is to winning. That's far from the truth. The Lions have Calvin Johnson and the Bengals had Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmandzadeh. Winning all starts with coaching, and is dependent on talent, particularly on the lines. Unfortunately you guys think that McNabb and Jackson and Boldin and Evans would just turn out to be a legendary offense. Truth is, we have the players now, its just Jauron doesn't get sh-- out of them.

Truth is, we have the players now, its just Jauron doesn't get sh-- out of them.

I pretty much agree with this...if you disagree, ask yourself if Bill Bellichick or Jeff Fisher could lead this team to the playoffs as currently constructed...I am pretty sure you will have to admit the answer is yes...

If we cant win with these studs on the field, I can't even imagine what the hell we'd look like. We have the worst offense in the division with the current players. How the !@#$ do you want us to get better without peters and lynch?

Obviously no player is untouchable, but we're not just gonna trade Peters for McNabb. Awful idea. Same with Lynch for Boldin.

As Bill in NYC wrote the other day, people always just watch the playoffs and see guys like Fitzgerald(or Moss/Burress last year) and think that that's all there is to winning. That's far from the truth. The Lions have Calvin Johnson and the Bengals had Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmandzadeh. Winning all starts with coaching, and is dependent on talent, particularly on the lines. Unfortunately you guys think that McNabb and Jackson and Boldin and Evans would just turn out to be a legendary offense. Truth is, we have the players now, its just Jauron doesn't get sh-- out of them.

The Bills are NOT going to trade Lynch and even though Peters didn't deserve a Pro Bowl selection, unless he acts like a bigger jackass than he did last off-season, they won't trade him either.

The Bills definitely need upgrading at certain positions, but the biggest problem is coaching. Unfortunately, we are going to have to live with Jauron until at least mid season. If the team is 1-7 or 2-6 at mid season, Jauron could get the ax. Here's the Bills 2009 opponents:

Home: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina

I don't see the Bills winning more than 3-5 games next season unless maybe Favre retires. So depending on the schedule, Jauron could very well be out of a job by the end of October.

And ease up on the "retarded" stuff, ok?

Yeah, the trade talks have been silly. I think people are just at their witts end with this team, the staff and FO was retained so they've turned their attention to the players. We all want the same thing, though: Success, a winning record, playoffs, consistency. It's getting frustrating.

The Bills are NOT going to trade Lynch and even though Peters didn't deserve a Pro Bowl selection, unless he acts like a bigger jackass than he did last off-season, they won't trade him either.

The Bills definitely need upgrading at certain positions, but the biggest problem is coaching. Unfortunately, we are going to have to live with Jauron until at least mid season. If the team is 1-7 or 2-6 at mid season, Jauron could get the ax. Here's the Bills 2009 opponents:

Home: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina

I don't see the Bills winning more than 3-5 games next season unless maybe Favre retires. So depending on the schedule, Jauron could very well be out of a job by the end of October.

And ease up on the "retarded" stuff, ok?

Good point. Making record predictions for next season in January, is not retarded. :thumbsup: By the way Favre sucked it up hard last year.

Good point. Making record predictions for next season, in January is not retarded. :thumbsup: By the way Favre sucked it up hard last year.

My comment on "retarded" was in response to the initial poster's use of it, not in making predictions. It's not cool to go around calling other posters "retarded" and "retard".

I'll back you on this as well.

Please don't lump Lynch and Evans into the same category as Peters. They are both great players and care a lot about this team. I would never consider trading them.

Peters, on the other hand, is dead to me.

Yes, trading Peters away for someone like McNabb would make me excited. And no, I don't think we have the players in place yet to get to the playoffs. Our o-line needs a C, and maybe a guard. Our defense is lacking beef on the front line. We need an outside LB, and we are weak at FS. And I don't even want to talk about our coaches.

I love this team, and watching Lynch, Evans, Jackson, Stroud, Williams, Poz, Mitchell, McGee, and McKelvin is exciting. LOTS of potential there. But we need some help. This better be a big offseason. And we don't need guys like Peters blowing for everyone else again this year.

My bad guys. I really don't like the use of "retard" either. Just frustrated at the time. I just feel like some of you guys contribute to the Bills sucking as much as the staff itself does. You gotta get the media to want a new coach, not a first rd TE and Boldin and McNabb.

Cool. And welcome to TSW.