The real reason why ralph kept DJ

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jacksonville sold all there games this year .. when was the last time buffalo didint sell out anybody know...just curious

enough already. it's their games. jax covers how many seats a game just to make it look good? and i'll buy the bills and keep them in orchard park unless all my rowdy friends want a new stadium and then we can build a new one where ever Mr. Kelly says. otay?

I believe there were a few reasons, the biggest being money. Ralph isn't going to pay a coach for 3 years while he is sitting at home or on someone else's sideline. Also, DJ is a Yes Man, and that fits this organization, always has, always will. As far as the Jags, don't bet your lifetime savings that they will never move. I have heard rumblings of that, the community doesn't support them. As far as them being a Super Bowl city, they did host one game, but are not a Super Bowl City. It was maybe the biggest mistake the NFL has ever made as far as scheduling the Super Bowl. There were not enough hotels, public transportation, places to eat, among many others. The Super Bowl will never be in Jacksonville again, and if they area doesn't start supporting the Jags they might not be there forever either, they have been mentioned as a possible team to move Los Angeles.

Gifted observation JBB. One simple question, since they already extended DJ and he did get us back to 7-9, what should we have done with the 3 years we owed him? I cannot remember extending a coach 3 years and firing him the same season, that would of been a first. A embarrasing first and no way it was going to happen.

We're in a recession, this team is going nowhere.

Correcto Mundo.

The current financial climate virtually assures another 5 to 7 to 10 years in Buffalo. This is regardless of RW's health or otherwise.

Correcto Mundo.

The current financial climate virtually assures another 5 to 7 to 10 years in Buffalo. This is regardless of RW's health or otherwise.

how is that?? ralph will surley die by then... and how could we go without a owner for 5 to 7 years... the question is i havent got an answer from any of you guys of names that want to buy the bill and keep them in buffalo

how is that?? ralph will surley die by then... and how could we go without a owner for 5 to 7 years... the question is i havent got an answer from any of you guys of names that want to buy the bill and keep them in buffalo

Keep this going so I can cancel my cable. Buy the bill? this is priceless entertainment.

And you haven't given us any names of people outside of Buffalo who are going to buy them. :thumbsup:

And you haven't given us any names of people outside of Buffalo who are going to buy them. :thumbsup:

TORONTO- it has been reported that the toronto Raptors Mascot And Blue Jays mascot along with mike myers, and conan O'brien are intrested in buying the bills and moving it to toronto... the name of the team would be the toronto millionares.. and the team would play in air canada center a 20,000 seat stadium

now whos ur guys that wanna buy?