Call me crazy but I believe we will aquire a top notch WR this off sea

The_Dude

Seriously, I believe that the Bills realize that the WR corp sucks. I believe that we all think higher of Lee Evans than we should. Hes very good but not elite. I like most fans like Reed in the slot. Im not sure yet what to make of Hardy but sadly like many I see more potential in Johnson than Hardy but neither should be considered legit WRs. Roscoe is a Special Teams player and that is it! I really see the Bills making a push for Housh or Boldin.... They know they have to get us amped some how after they retained DJ. I know Im crazy for wishful thinking but I cant help it this year.

crazy. you asked for it. I know of only one "top notch WR" available in FA and I would bet that A: TJ doesnt want to play in Buffalo for Buffalo money, and B: TJ wants to be a number one option WR. and C: I bet the benals may even trade ochostinko and and re-sign TJ.

furthermore even if a guy like Crabtree( aka Lobsterbush...lol, that killed me) somehow falls to us, draft picks are no sure thing.

Anquan is a dream. That guy would cost much much too much. we'd have to trade them say.....Lynch. or Peters. I'd give em peters, take a chance taht the top 3 LTs arent gone by pick 11

if the bills were going to hire a hot shot elite wr, they never would have signed evans long term. they gave him a REALLY good deal.

Yeah, but maybe the Bills finally figured out that every team with a top notch passing game has two good WRs.

Seriously, I believe that the Bills realize that the WR corp sucks. I believe that we all think higher of Lee Evans than we should. Hes very good but not elite. I like most fans like Reed in the slot. Im not sure yet what to make of Hardy but sadly like many I see more potential in Johnson than Hardy but neither should be considered legit WRs. Roscoe is a Special Teams player and that is it! I really see the Bills making a push for Housh or Boldin.... They know they have to get us amped some how after they retained DJ. I know Im crazy for wishful thinking but I cant help it this year.

Who do you think is available? Boldin is very disatisfied in AZ but I do not see him coming to a cold weather city with an averag QB. This is even if the cards look to deal him.

Dude, you are not crazy

I agree with you that the front office has to have realized by now (i hope) that the current group can't get it done. I do think that Evans is worth the contract he got without question "if and only if" he has a bonafide 1a reciever, not a 2nd reciever...a 1a reciever. Where and how they go about getting one i don't know, but they do have some ammo to pull off a deal if they choose to do it.

Whether they do or not remains to be seen. One thing i do know about the bills over last ten years or so is that they always seem to make a move to make you think they are going to be good the next season, this year will be no different.

I do think Housh and Boldin are a dream, dollars wise and trade wise, but hey... we all can dream.