The_Dude has made it over

The_Dude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laid off, freezin my nuts off, pissed off and poor.

Sorry to hear that but you have options. Apply for a credit card, get a big limit and make a move. What's the worst that happens?? They say no?? Your credit goes to crap?? Either way your broke & freezing but you'll have a chance.

The moment you try nothing is the moment you lost.

The Dude knows alot about football and the Bills and I am happy he is here.

One word of advice, don't mess with the Dude. ( your going to find out the hard way)

I am one of the few on this board that does not set unused QB to the dumpster till I see them play more and I have very little info on Gab Hamden.

I should point out that Mat Cassels was said to be a joke by the Patriots fans before Brady went down,

illllllllll challenge the dude anyday

Well, for all of you who post at BBMB Im here now. So while Im new to the board those of you who know me from the BBMB Im the same guy. Good to be over here. Now lets talk some football!

Alas! Ye Ole Cotton is united with THE DUDE... together on the same board. Intellectually speaking, we are now rich beyond our wildest dreams!

Sorry to hear that but you have options. Apply for a credit card, get a big limit and make a move. What's the worst that happens?? They say no?? Your credit goes to crap?? Either way your broke & freezing but you'll have a chance.

at least I have my health.

I think I'll make a poster out of those inspirational words. After all, they do come from a guy that leases a car that's worth more than his house.

Alas! Ye Ole Cotton is united with THE DUDE... together on the same board. Intellectually speaking, we are now rich beyond our wildest dreams!

Thats what the hell I like to hear COTTON! Fn right! Nothin but smart ass's on this board.... Well, I like it.