Let's get a quarterback

PushthePile

Because of his value in other areas, and of his improved passing at the Senior Bowl Practices, I would say 3rd round. Depending on how he plays in the game, and throws at the combine he could move up a round or drop one, but I dont see him dropping any lower on his other talents alone.

I think the glaring weakness is the pass rush.

Even when Schobel is healthy we are basically a one man pass rush team.

Buffalo needs a force on defense that can disrupt any offense

Brian Orakpo comes to mind, but I am open to the best player available.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat White. Dude could play some Single Wing for us right off the bat. He really improved his passing technique his senior year, and from what I have heard looks great in the pocket at the Senior Bowl. Has value outside of the QB position as well.

I would love to see Pat White on the roster!!!!! But as far as Rhett Bomar IDK if he's all that great especially in the second round. The second round pick should be a starter and players like Chase Daniels and Graham will be there in later rounds.

Blaming Jauron for Trent's suckiness is like blaming the Phillies manager because Jamie Moyer doesn't throw a 120 MPH fastball.

I blame Jauron for the whole team's suckiness. Jauron is good at sucking and Marv said he was a good teacher. Therefore, Jauron is good at teaching people how to suck. Jauron could probably make more money as a "suck expert" than as an NFL coach. His leaving would be a win-win.