Gruden to Notre Dame???

DPR4444

“It’s ridiculous that this rumor has even gained the traction it has over the past few days. I hesitate to respond to it at all because by dignifying this ‘report,’ I set myself up to be forced to set the record straight on future rumors. But it’s obvious that some people out there are trying to sabotage our recruiting efforts and it’s unfortunate that their agenda has been published and reproduced in recent days.”

- Brian Hardin, Notre Dame’s Director of Football Media Relations

“It’s ridiculous that this rumor has even gained the traction it has over the past few days. I hesitate to respond to it at all because by dignifying this ‘report,’ I set myself up to be forced to set the record straight on future rumors. But it’s obvious that some people out there are trying to sabotage our recruiting efforts and it’s unfortunate that their agenda has been published and reproduced in recent days.”

- Brian Hardin, Notre Dame’s Director of Football Media Relations

"Yes, we are planning on firing our coach right after we get the signatures of our current recruiting class. Doing it before then would really hurt our class this year, so we decided to lie to them and keep it under wraps until after they are under contract to play for us."

- What a GM would never say

Not that I believe the rumor.

"Yes, we are planning on firing our coach right after we get the signatures of our current recruiting class. Doing it before then would really hurt our class this year, so we decided to lie to them and keep it under wraps until after they are under contract to play for us."

- What a GM would never say

Not that I believe the rumor.

It would be the AD who would pull the trigger and the media relations/sports info guy who would relay it to the media.

No GMs in college.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.