End of season Bills position player ranking-top 10

Tcali

1. Stroud

2. Mcgee

3. Butler- this is a end of the season and not talent ranking right? The difference between the run game with and without Butler is pretty drastic.

4. Greer

5. Lynch

6. Reed

7. Jackson

8. Kyle Williams- I'm not sold on him as a starter, but he'd make a heck of a rotational player

9. McKelvin

10. Blake Costanzo- Everytime I saw him he was making big special teams plays

1. Lynch - Ran hard, and has a nose for the goal line

2. Jackson - Flashes of brilliance and contributed to wins

3. Greer - Made plays....we really need to keep this guy

4. Stroud - Has absolutely ZERO help around him, and still was solid

5. McGee - Stable CB, not elite, but very stable when healthy

6. Mitchell - The only player on defense to take over games twice this season - avg outside of that

7. Evans - Lee is Lee. See Stroud!

8. Whitner - I think we'll see this guys worth as soon as the Bills figure out the Dline is important

9. McKelvin - Started to blossom at the end

10. Parrish - ST ace set us up many times to be successful, to bad we hardly ever took advantage

It's actually hard to make a list like this, because our team is so mediocre all over, with no real superstars.

1. Lynch- infallible effort, not quite ready to lead the team yet, but is still are most indispensable player.
  2. Reed- so long as Trent is the quarterback, nothing is going to happen unless Reed is on the field. For better or for worse, he seems to make the game much easier for Trent.
  3. Stroud- anchored a D-Line that didn't amount to squat, but completely solidified the middle EVERY down, double teams be-damned
  4. Jackson- I hope we can afford to keep this guy. He makes Marshawn so much better and visa versa.
  5. Greer- Sure does play with some piss and vinegar! A bit lower on the list because of injuries.
  6. McKelvin- Single handedly makes every game worth watching.
  7. Butler- Whether or not he's great at what he does, he's certainly a sh-t ton better than anyone else who plays his position.
  8. Evans- *Siiiigh*
  9. McGee- Solid, but not a play maker. Still the best we got.
  10. Posluszny- Not a bad effort for a "rookie," especially given his responsibilities

*Wanted to add Youboty. Would have had his play continued like it began.

1. Lynch - Ran hard, and has a nose for the goal line

2. Jackson - Flashes of brilliance and contributed to wins

3. Greer - Made plays....we really need to keep this guy

4. Stroud - Has absolutely ZERO help around him, and still was solid

5. McGee - Stable CB, not elite, but very stable when healthy

6. Mitchell - The only player on defense to take over games twice this season - avg outside of that

7. Evans - Lee is Lee. See Stroud!

8. Whitner - I think we'll see this guys worth as soon as the Bills figure out the Dline is important

9. McKelvin - Started to blossom at the end

10. Parrish - ST ace set us up many times to be successful, to bad we hardly ever took advantage

It's actually hard to make a list like this, because our team is so mediocre all over, with no real superstars.

But out of the 4 lists so far......there is agreement on 7 or 8 out of 10. So its not THAT hard to do. TRUE--we have no great players on this team.. unfortunately-with the possible exception of McKelvin and Greer-who are is still raw but verrry promising DBs.

But out of the 4 lists so far......there is agreement on 7 or 8 out of 10. So its not THAT hard to do. TRUE--we have no great players on this team.. unfortunately-with the possible exception of McKelvin and Greer-who are is still raw but verrry promising DBs.

What team doesn't have raw and promising players? We have ZERO superstar talent on this team. None. Lynch is the only guy that could even be mentioned. Even at that, our tandem of Lynch and Jackson would be the only thing the Buffalo Bills could boast that might, and I stress might, be one of the best tandems in the league.

What team doesn't have raw and promising players? We have ZERO superstar talent on this team. None. Lynch is the only guy that could even be mentioned. Even at that, our tandem of Lynch and Jackson would be the only thing the Buffalo Bills could boast that might, and I stress might, be one of the best tandems in the league.

1) Lynch - The best player on the team hands down

2) Evans - is actually a #2 receiver not a #1 another playmaker

3) Stroud - didn't look great, but the talent around him was poor, big part in solidifying run defense

4) Edwards - I know its popular to hate on him now but as he goes so goes the team...remember 5 -1

5) Jackson - although I would give greer the nod, we are deeper at db so I'll go with jackson

6) Greer - kinda like Winfield (who was our best db since our super bowl days) without the tackling

7) Mcgee - i thought he was overrated but damn did he show his worth towards the end of the season

8) Peters - If he shows up in shape and does his thing, he will be #2 on my list

9) Mitchell - just like the other guy said dominated a few games and played a bit above average otherwise

10)Mckelvin - what potential this guy has

Honorable mention

Scott - I have no idea where we got this guy from but his he a playmaker or what (for a noname guy)..I'd like to see him start over Ko "i am a multi-millionaire" Simpson

1.Greer

2.Peters

3.Stroud

4.McGee

5.Lynch

6.Evans

7.McKelvin

8.Jackson

9.Reed

10.Whitner

1. Lynch - best player, no question about it

2. McKelvin - shut down corner, pro bowl level KR

3. Stroud - still a force in the middle

4. Reed - did you see how trent played the 4 games without him!

5. McGee- solid as always

6. Peters - talent outweighs hs attitude unfortunately

7. Evans - best big play threat, not often enough (3 TDs!!)

8. Edwards - he's who were all counting on.

9. Pozlusny - led the team in tackles which is saying something i guess

10. Robert Royal!! just kidding!! 10. Whitner - good defensive leader

1. Lynch - best player, no question about it

2. McKelvin - shut down corner, pro bowl level KR

3. Stroud - still a force in the middle

4. Reed - did you see how trent played the 4 games without him!

5. McGee- solid as always

6. Peters - talent outweighs hs attitude unfortunately

7. Evans - best big play threat, not often enough (3 TDs!!)

8. Edwards - he's who were all counting on.

9. Pozlusny - led the team in tackles which is saying something i guess

10. Robert Royal!! just kidding!! 10. Whitner - good defensive leader

no question about it??? I think there is plenty of question. I love the guy and the way he plays mind you....but I'm not sure he is in the top 10 backs in the league...its close.

Re: Poz- He's a good kid and all, but very pedestrian so far. For those who say "he led the team in tackles!", EVERY MLB leads their team in tackles. That is by design. Schemes are such that he SHOULD be free enough to get to the ball, from the middle of the field, the most often....