On Tuesday it will be time to turn the page

Adam

More and more, I understand why it was necessary to pardon Richard Nixon after his resignation, although I know a lot of people that still resent him for Watergate- which is a part of history which is sketchy to me as not much is covered in history classes for some stupid reason.

The pardon made the country move onward instead of seeking vengence. I hope we can all move on after Tuesday. I don't agree with much of anything Bush or his administration did during the last eight years. I think they did a lot of negative things, but its over with....hopefully we can dig out of the hole we are in over the next few years.

If I ever ran into President Bush, I would tell him I don't agree with much of what he did, but I would thank him for serving he country to the bet of his abilities.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown........President Elect Barrack Obama will soon learn that- this may be the toughest four years of his life. I don't envy him

Heavy is the head that wears the crown........President Elect Barrack Obama will soon learn that- this may be the toughest four years of his life. I don't envy him

I don't either. That's quite the burden of the sheeples' expectations that he has to bear. Let's hope he doesn't f*ck us all up trying to meet them.

No problem here.He will save us. FreeTV and free gas , I will be busy tommorrow filling up my gas tank and waiting for my free TV to arrive.

Don't forget your free healthcare. Now you can get that pre-frontal lobomy you so desperately need.