Who's record is 45-53 over last 6 years?

Alphadawg7

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!

To some of us it was more about the monumental collapse this season and the grand accompaniment of an 0-6 fukking record in the division.

How many 0-6 divisional records did Gruden have?

How many times did Gruden start 5-1 only to win 2 more games in a season?

Fact: Jauron is a terrible coach who only beats terrible teams.

Buffalo is the laughing stock of the NFL because they kept a perennial 7-9er while the rest of the league fired coaches with .500 or winning records who merely underperformed.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!

To some of us it was more about the monumental collapse this season and the grand accompaniment of an 0-6 fukking record in the division.

How many 0-6 divisional records did Gruden have?

How many times did Gruden start 5-1 only to win 2 more games in a season?

Fact: Jauron is a terrible coach who only beats terrible teams.

Buffalo is the laughing stock of the NFL because they kept a perennial 7-9er while the rest of the league fired coaches with .500 or winning records who merely underperformed.

the bucs were 9-3 and manged to lose out and not make the playoffs, including dropping the last game of the season against the raiders!!

i'm not huge on dicky, but it's not like you can just stick another coach in and know he will instantly be better.

For the Bills to be a laughingstock, 50% of NFL fans at least would have to be able to name the head coach we've kept and why it's bad that we did.

Nobody cares out there.

GRUDEN...

I find it interesting how people are screaming to fire DJ because of his losing record and talking Gruden up like a savior, yet Gruden's only good season was his first year in TB when he won the SB with DUNGYS team.

In fact, when he went 9-7 this year it was his FIRST back to back winning seasons in his 7 years in TB. Going into December TB was in first place but collapsed and lost 4 key games to miss the playoffs, even losing to the lowly Raiders...

Sound familiar? Kind of like DJ this year? Yet, he is your savior and DJ is the worst in the NFL in your eyes...Truth is, if Gruden was in Buffalo all the posters on the board would have been screaming to fire him too just like a lot of Bucs fans on the Bucs boards lately...

Just find it ironic we want to fire a guy and replace him with a guy who hasnt done much more than the guy we want to replace and who's career are not much different...

are you seriously comparing DJ's career as a head coach to Grudens? did you forget Gruden coached the Raiders and built the team that he faced in the super bowl with Tampa. Did you forget Dungy couldnt get by the Eagles as head coach of the Bucs and Gruden did it in his first try.

I agree Gruden is a bit overrated but he is head and shoulders above DJ as a head coach especially when you consider DJ has had ONE winning season as a head coach in 8 season and ZERO playoff wins. Grudens teams always have good offenses both running and passing and he tends to get more out of his players then other coaches have

at this point I would take Rich Kotite over Jauron so its not surprising fans would like to see Gruden coaching the Bills

what are you gonna say next year when Gruden is coaching the Jets or another team in the playoffs and DJ and the Bills miss the postseason yet again

I find it comical that any fan would defend DJ over any other head coach at this point...the guy is a complete joke and the only reason he kept his job is because Ralph is just as bad an owner as he is a head coach

I have stated I prefer to replace DJ, but I also stated he is not our biggest problem and I think we can win with him. My post here was merely to show that not all is what it seems...one, having DJ again isnt as catastrophic as some fans on here post, he is still viewed in better regard than most Bills fans see him (I could care less if you choose not to accept that, but regardless of your personal "belief" on the matter, it is a fact...funny thing is its even been mentioned on ESPN a few times in discussions about Ralph keeping DJ).

Two, the so called savior everyone is clamoring over, Gruden, has not done much better than DJ has and his only claim to fame was winning with Dungys team.

Truth is, Gruden has never developed a QB, mismanaged his QB's on top of that as bad as we handled ours, has had only back to back winning seasons once in his 7 years in TB which was this year and last year (missed the playoffs this year with that barely winning record by the way), has a losing record over the last 6 years, has run TB's best players out of town, had terrible drafts, made many questionable in game decisions and presonnel decisions, and his only real CLAIM to fame is the fact that people like him because of the Chucky stuff from Oakland and his intensity.

But truth is, all he accomplished as a coach was win a SB with a team that was builit by Dungy and FAVORED to win the super bowl BEFORE he took over the team.

Then, the Oakland team he couldnt get to the Super Bowl makes the Super Bowl the first year he is out of Oakland...

This is the guy everyone is clamoring over...yes, I like the intensity he shows, but I am not impressed with his coaching body of work...he is nothing more than a Name that was inflated because of succes he had in a single season with a SB Favorite someone else built. I would like someone to name one positive thing he has done for TB since that SB victory 7 years ago...just one...even Tampa Fans tired of this guy...

Is he the worst coach I have seen, no...but truth is, he is not as good as fans here want to believe he is, just as DJ is not as bad as Bills fans want to say he is...

For all this talk of discounting Gruden's Super Bowl win because it was with "Dungy's team," does anyone remember who he faced in that Super Bowl? The Raiders, right? The team he left the year before, right? So in other words, that Super Bowl was between "Gruden's team" and "Dungy's team." Unfortunately for Gruden, the team he was coaching at the time won, so he doesn't get credit for a Super Bowl win. Still, just building a team that Bill Callahan could take to the Super Bowl is pretty impressive by itself.

You do have some legitimate criticisms of Gruden, and I think most reasonable people agree that he's not a guaranteed savior by any means. But to try to equate his record as a head coach to Jauron's is simply laughable. Gruden has had success (winning seasons, playoff appearances, etc.) at both of his head coaching stops. Jauron has had ONE successful season in 8 tries at two head coaching stops (not counting the interim work in Detroit). And that one successful season was one of the flukiest in NFL history.

In 11 years as a HC, Gruden has a regular season record of 95-81 (57-55 w/ Tampa) and a playoff record of 5-4 (3-2 w/ Tampa). Five division titles, five playoff spots, one Super Bowl win. Are those mind-bogglingly great? Hell no. Are they way, way better than Jauron's records of 57-76 (21-27 w/ Buffalo), 0-1 (0-0 w/ Buffalo), and 1 division title/1 playoff spot in 8+ years? Hell yes.