Mark Sanchez rapist?

RLflutie7

I didn't want this to get lost in the mix, so I made a different thread.

SI: aka Sports Illustrated had a story about USC's football team and they did mention in the story that Sanchez was accused of rape.

I did a brief google and it's there.

It probably will hurt his draft status, fair or unfair.

I didn't want this to get lost in the mix, so I made a different thread.

SI: aka Sports Illustrated had a story about USC's football team and they did mention in the story that Sanchez was accused of rape.

I did a brief google and it's there.

It probably will hurt his draft status, fair or unfair.

if true, its pretty sad--the guy probably has 90% of the hot girls on campus drooling over him. Likely, its a girl who thought by sleeping with him she could lock him down, but he had other plans...now it becomes rape after the fact, since it didn't turn out the way she wanted it to...

Did not face charges

this hung there with him being accused. In the end he was not charged as the prosecutor found there was insufficient evidence.

The prosecutors office released a work sheet on the course of events that evening. It stated that on that evening, Sanchez met a young lady , they went in to a dormitory room sat on a bed mutual consented kissing and petting ensued , he wished to proceed further, young lady said no, Sanchez complied, they continued on for a period of time. Later young lady met with friends behaved as nothing out of ordinary had taken place. In morning spoke with Mother after which charges were laid.

Police looked into this and ultimately found there was not enough evidence to place charges.

Given this teams likely will scrutinize Sanchez life style, but based on what evidence was found it is not likely this event will cause him any real career harm.

A side note to this is young lady involved left university after this.

In end people will believe what they wish and who they wish, such allegations are difficult for all concerned needless to say.

Did not face charges

this hung there with him being accused. In the end he was not charged as the prosecutor found there was insufficient evidence.

The prosecutors office released a work sheet on the course of events that evening. It stated that on that evening, Sanchez met a young lady , they went in to a dormitory room sat on a bed mutual consented kissing and petting ensued , he wished to proceed further, young lady said no, Sanchez complied, they continued on for a period of time. Later young lady met with friends behaved as nothing out of ordinary had taken place. In morning spoke with Mother after which charges were laid.

Police looked into this and ultimately found there was not enough evidence to place charges.

Given this teams likely will scrutinize Sanchez life style, but based on what evidence was found it is not likely this event will cause him any real career harm.

A side note to this is young lady involved left university after this.

In end people will believe what they wish and who they wish, such allegations are difficult for all concerned needless to say.

well said....situations like this are impossible to take sides on. Nobody knows except God and the 2 young people.-And anyone who takes sides in this issue is just talking out of their arse. It could be the one extreme where one person or the other is completely lying...or it could be some gray area.

if true, its pretty sad--the guy probably has 90% of the hot girls on campus drooling over him. Likely, its a girl who thought by sleeping with him she could lock him down, but he had other plans...now it becomes rape after the fact, since it didn't turn out the way she wanted it to...

100% spot on....KOBE!!!