Edwards won't need surgery!

Poorly built.

Dockery and Walker are slow fat guys who take too much time to get out of their stance and fire out. Maybe they could improve if they had a coach who might impose upon them just a little and force them to lose weight or fine their fat asses. We also are obviously in need of a Center and a Tight End.

Marty Schottenheimer could have fixed these problems before the 09 season began. Dick Levy has not proven that he can do anything except lose.

Btw, I fully agree with the premise of your post. With players such as Peters, Lynch, Jackson, Evans and yes Edwards, the Bills would appear to have a strong offensive nucleus, but they are stuffed on running plays far too often, and unable to convert on 3rd and short.

To this end, I sincerely hope that they address the OG position in the draft, in addition to the more glaring needs.

They can build the best o-line in the history of the game - Edwards will still suck.

:blink: I certainly did - you let me down! :sick:

Happy Sunday, Bill!

BTW, I think I found something we can agree on...

Link - Mike Leach :wallbash:

Are any of those guys going to be drafted?

I do also stand by my post. I fully agree with lgb in that it would appear that the Bills are trying to focus on the ground game, as they well should. Lynch is a warrior, and Jackson has really come around. The 25 million to Walker wasn't that bad in terms of cost, but 49 mil to a seemingly disinterested Dockery is a stomach turner, and could really hurt us.

Marty really would have straightened out this mess before the season started imo.

Are any of those guys going to be drafted?

You mean besides Crabtree and Harrell? Good question. Vasquez & Reed are the only seniors on the o-lne - maybe we can get them as UFAs like we got FatBoy Peters? :thumbsup:

I do also stand by my post. I fully agree with lgb in that it would appear that the Bills are trying to focus on the ground game, as they well should. Lynch is a warrior, and Jackson has really come around. The 25 million to Walker wasn't that bad in terms of cost, but 49 mil to a seemingly disinterested Dockery is a stomach turner, and could really hurt us.

Marty really would have straightened out this mess before the season started imo.

Can't disagree with you - but what could also hurt is giving $49M to an oft-injured, oft-disinterested Jason Peters, only to see him become even more complacent once he gets his big contract.

I would have like to see some Marty-ball too, but - hypothetically - what about Mike Leach? Could he 'fix' Trent and this offense?