Removing cats to protect birds backfires on island

I get your not so subtle hint but I don't think you understand the crisis we are facing as a species.

If we do not killl all mammals so that humans may live we risk their farts creating global warming on a scale that will wipe us out. We can't risk that.

I realize you are saying it might have unintended consequences and it might. What if by killing all the mammals like cows the deer population explodes and a lot of people get Lyme disease? Would this suck? Yes. But it would suck less than extinction. Will I enjoy seeing all mammals killed? No. Do we have a choice? No.

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Many times this is sad but you have to step up.

P.S. If you want to disagree with one of my opinions then fine. You don't have to do it in another thread in a sneaky way. This forum is here so we can argue about things. I am not going to be offended if you disagree so go ahead.

Would somebody please explain this "ignore" button I keep hearing so much about?

Go to any of Boomer860's posts and click on his name in the upper left corner, an option box will drop down.

Click on "View Profile"

When the profile opens click on "Profile options" in the upper right corner an option box will drop down.

Click on ignore user.

A dialoge box will open asking if you want to add Boomer860 to your ignoe list. Select Yes.

Enjoy a serious reduction in the nonsensical blather content when posting.

Repeat as necessary to maintain sanity.

:thumbsup:

Go to any of Boomer860's posts and click on his name in the upper left corner, an option box will drop down.

Click on "View Profile"

When the profile opens click on "Profile options" in the upper right corner an option box will drop down.

Click on ignore user.

A dialoge box will open asking if you want to add Boomer860 to your ignoe list. Select Yes.

Foul , foul ,foul ,no fair , he is supposed to do that himself . He has over 2000 posts and doesn't know that . I am calling the ACLU with a protest :beer:

Click on "View Profile"

Click on ignore user.

Anyone who wants to simulatneously read this board and avoid nonsensical blather content has their priorities working at cross-purposes.

And I'd find using "ignore" on Boomer860 to be redundant, as devoid of real content as his posts are.

Was this an idea of Fatpig Gore . :thumbsup: Or is FatPig vacationing wth the money he made from all the Tards that fell for the global warming myth?

And that has anything to do with this article how?

Anyone who wants to simulatneously read this board and avoid nonsensical blather content has their priorities working at cross-purposes.

And I'd find using "ignore" on Boomer860 to be redundant, as devoid of real content as his posts are.

:beer: