Here's why Pioli went to "small market" Kansas City

VJ91

You're looking at it from solely a football standpoint. WNY is taxed like a third world country and it has basically become on because of it.

KC is growing and home to 10 Fortune 100 companies, plus Hallmark, which would be a Fortune 500 company but is privately owned. It is both a transportation and communications hub.

Really? I'm not aurgueing because I don't have facts in front of me. I'm just surprised because when my sister got back from a recent trip to KC she said it was the most God awful place she had ever been to and that Buffalo was much better. I don't know I've never been there but surprised you said it was growing.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo could be a transportation hub - if Buffalo's stellar leadership had a clue.

Buffalo sits on one of 2 routes from Toronto to the entire US, but they have been dicking around with how to update the Peace Bridge for 20 years while Windsor/Detroit have exploited the opportunity

I think Sarnia has us built, makes us number.

Buffalo could be a transportation hub - if Buffalo's stellar leadership had a clue.

Buffalo sits on one of 2 routes from Toronto to the entire US, but they have been dicking around with how to update the Peace Bridge for 20 years while Windsor/Detroit have exploited the opportunity

I think Sarnia has us beat, makes us number 3.