Dell Hell

Kelly the Dog

I get it too -- you wanted something for nothing and got pissed off when they wouldn't give it to you. I quote from your initial post that you keep talking about:

So they wouldn't give you a new printer and told you that they couldn't help you get the old printer working because the vendors (Canon and MS) do not support the combination you had. But yet you kept calling:

I doubt a rep told you that. But even taking it at face value, that's an awful lot of calls you're making for a $109 printer. At what point do you say, "Hmmm, you're right, maybe I should buy a new printer and stop wasting my time?"

My guess based on your posts - you're saving Dell money by not buying their hardware. :pirate:

I'm betting that he was as good on the phone with Dell as he has been in this thread. But everyone else is an idiot.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a further update to the original problem, "Rajesh" from Dell has called three different times. They eventually took off the late charge, too, so now I am only out $65. They may reimburse me for that but are waiting for an actual copy of the receipt that my brother paid FedEx with. I am waiting for him to send it to me. Dell wouldn't accept an email from FedEx with the tracking number and correct amount of the payment as proof, but I am quite willing to give them a pass on that. Rajesh has been quite helpful and on top of things.