Delhomme disease

5 INT's against the Cardinals! Call 911!!! WTH. The Panthers messed the bed. Is it worse to be a Panthers or Titans fan today with your big dreams CRUSHED at home, or be a Bills fan.

delhomme had a couple okay seasons in his career, hes overrated im sure carolina will be looking at some QBs in FA/Draft.

And theres no team i like seeing get knocked out of the playoffs more than the titans, they sold their souls to the devil for the music city miracle

delhomme had a couple okay seasons in his career, hes overrated im sure carolina will be looking at some QBs in FA/Draft.

And theres no team i like seeing get knocked out of the playoffs more than the titans, they sold their souls to the devil for the music city miracle

I'm a big Jake Delhomme fan, but the game does rest on his shoulders. He had the worst game of his career.

Its a team game......win and lose as a team, unless your a Bills fan, then we find scape goats.

It might be a team game, but the QB is critical. The picks he was throwing were absolute gifts. Can't keep trotting the defense out on the field against Pro Bowl WR's all day long and expect to win.

It might be a team game, but the QB is critical. The picks he was throwing were absolute gifts. Can't keep trotting the defense out on the field against Pro Bowl WR's all day long and expect to win.

Yeah good point. I just watched SC and seen some highlights of that game.......he was pretty bad! Noway you can give the Cards offense that many chances.....