Merck..

Tcali

-sending extra lots of ulcer and depression meds to the Nashville area. After all that winning...HEHE---old karma coming back to them from 99

I understand that hundreds of Patriot fans are being flown down to Nashville to help them cope with their crushing defeat. See what happens when you spend the off week reading your press clippings! :unsure:

-sending extra lots of ulcer and depression meds to the Nashville area. After all that winning...HEHE---old karma coming back to them from 99

I've hated the thumbtacks ever since the Music City Screw Job. It was good to see them lose in front of their home fans. The only positive that I find in that team is Kerry Collins. It's a great redemption story that was cut short last night. Kerry was pretty immature early on in his career. He battled alcoholism and was labeled a racist for referring to a couple of teammates in a derogatory manner. He bounced around the league, seems to have his life together, and this was a golden opportunity. I would have liked to have seen Collins go a little further. Perhaps next season, with a different team.