Obama's stance on college football

Mr. Almost President made some bold statements about the sorry state of college football's process for picking a "champion" and how he'd press for a playoff.

Any chance that we'll see him back that up by extending a White House invite to Utah instead of (or in addition to) Florida?

Mr. Almost President made some bold statements about the sorry state of college football's process for picking a "champion" and how he'd press for a playoff.

Any chance that we'll see him back that up by extending a White House invite to Utah instead of (or in addition to) Florida?

I, think he wants to tell you when to take a dump and of course pay for it. Except for the Military I want Government out of my life. If you think government can run college football just look at everything else they screw up . I have a couple of old crutches if ya need one. If Obama gets involved in this it will be for one thing only ....money.

I, think he wants to tell you when to take a dump and of course pay for it. Except for the Military I want Government out of my life. If you think government can run college football just look at everything else they screw up . I have a couple of old crutches if ya need one. If Obama gets involved in this it will be for one thing only ....money.

co-signed, bucky.