(ot) Baby Einstein DVD's

njsue

Just spoke to a girlfriend of mine. She said her daughter loves them. She bought her Baby Bach, numbers and colors.

Go to Walmart they are less expensive, around $10.

Congrats to your up and coming baby.

Hey!! I just bought the 10 DVD set of Baby Einstein from EBAY for 14.99! NO JOKE! It comes from Hong Kong, and the outside wrapping has chinese writing on it, but when you take that off, there is NO difference! They have several more o there. Kids like it not love it!

Probably pirated Dvd's. A part of my International Business cases was on China's piracy of products.

I am going to Walmart.

92184[/snapback]

Not necessarily (although that'd be my first reaction as well). One of my coworkers is from Bangledesh and he buys a ton of DVDs when he goes home to visit; they cost roughly $2 American. When I asked about the pirated aspect, he said these are legit; if you want pirated, they only cost roughly $1 American.

Not saying they're definately not pirated, but it wouldn't completely surprise me if they weren't.

CW

My kid loves them. It's the only thing he'll watch. He likes that animal ones. Neighborhood animals and World animals. I haven't run across a bad one for the kids yet, although they're torture to adults.