I say, feed it to pigs.

The victims are dead. We don't know what they think.

Yeah, the families are extended victims. But in this case, it's really a small handful of them who are making this fuss. The rest of the families probably wish they'd shut up too.

God help us if a lot of people think the hateful things that vicious Coulter spews. I am sure there are more vile, hateful people out there than any of us want to believe, but she and they are definitely on the [lunatic] fringe.

Look in the mirror Debbie.

I am sure you and your pals are familiar with that. Oh wait it's the religion of peace right. :lol:

Find a post of mine where I ever advocated genocide. You won't. Find a post where I referred to Islam as the "religion of peace". You won't. Both of your points have zero merit.

Find a post of mine where I ever advocated genocide. You won't. Find a post where I referred to Islam as the "religion of peace". You won't. Both of your points have zero merit.

You asked "? What did Iran have to do with 9/11? " The answer is directly probably nothing , however the common thread of kill the infidels runs though all Islamic countries. If you think killing every one that wants to kill you genocide , too bad for you.