Anyone want to go in on bulk buying for Jerseys

95altima12

I found someone selling new jerseys for $40 each if we buy 3 of them. If we get like 6 or more people interested I think we can get them for cheaper. He has Edward, Lynch, Evens, McGee and Poz. He has the home, away and light blue jerseys. Let me know if anyone is interested. Sorry for not posting in the trading post, I just didn't think anyone would notice the post.

I found someone selling new jerseys for $40 each if we buy 3 of them. If we get like 6 or more people interested I think we can get them for cheaper. He has Edward, Lynch, Evens, McGee and Poz. He has the home, away and light blue jerseys. Let me know if anyone is interested. Sorry for not posting in the trading post, I just didn't think anyone would notice the post.

Why do you want to pay to provide free advertising for a private enterprise like the Bills? Or any sports team? :lol:

I don't get jerseys and trinkets...time was, you yourself had to get paid before you would stick something on your body advertising a merchant's product - see sandwich boards.

Should I just mail you a check made out to CASH?

They are Replicas.

And Ray are you making a joke or really interested? You could prob just send him the check directly if you want. I am not trying to scam anyone just want a Lynch jersey for a good price.

I have only bought one Jersey in my lifetime a losman jersey haha! anyways I am not an expert but these seemed like a decent price. I talked him down from $60 with a order of at lest 3 but if anyone knows more about what is a good price, your info is more then welcome.

Here is his posting on craigslist http://buffalo.craigslist.org/spo/966130551.html

Thanks