Anybody have a pic of Bush in

TracyLee

Yeah, I can hear Gore now had he been elected. :(

91812[/snapback]

Unfortunatley we keep hearing from Gore....

I invented the internet...

I never took tobacco money...

I will put social security in a lock box...

I don't need you Bill... and Hillary swings the wrong way....

Every vote should count....unless its military absentee votes for my opponent...

:wub::lol::lol:

waaaaa waaaa waaa

It's funny..I watched Arnold introduce Bush tonight in Columbus...He had the people there in a fervor...Then Bush spoke...To even louder cheers...Bush can make fun of himself...He said " Me and Arnold have 3 things in common...We both married well, We both have problems speaking the English langauge and we both have big biceps...well 2 out of 3 ain't bad".....You think a Harvard grad is an idiot...I wonder who the bigger idiot is....Damn...If you are so smart..run for office

91963[/snapback]

Did you actually just praise Bush for being smart because he admits that he has problems speaking the English language? And of course Arnold married well, he married a Democrat. :(

Did you actually just praise Bush for being smart because he admits that he has problems speaking the English language? And of course Arnold married well, he married a Democrat.  :(

91991[/snapback]

Yep looks like she is a Bush (discerning) Democrat and she is supporting what Arnold is doing... You see she was at the RNC.... Heard an interview with Arnold Today.. my opinion of Maria has gone up...

Did you actually just praise Bush for being smart because he admits that he has problems speaking the English language
No..he was making a joke...It's called humor....I don't know why you peeps have a problem with him and his speaking ability...Have you ever had to speak publically on occasion? or how about for a living? I was a Navy Instructor the last 3 years and on occasion I messed up..especially with a new class. Public Speaking is not easy and even the best of us mess up on occasion. I believe Public Speaking is the biggest fear of most Americans based on some useless poll. It was mine until I got comfortable with it..but you never do really.

No..he was making a joke...It's called humor....I don't know why you peeps have a problem with him and his speaking ability...Have you ever had to speak publically on occasion? or how about for a living? I was a Navy Instructor the last 3 years and on occasion I messed up..especially with a new class. Public Speaking is not easy and even the best of us mess up on occasion. I believe Public Speaking is the biggest fear of most Americans based on some useless poll. It was mine until I got comfortable with it..but you never do really.

92004[/snapback]

I agree. I have a very difficult time myself speaking in public. Of course, that is not why I think George Bush is stupid. I think that he is stupid because he cannot seem to speak in public, answer questions by himself, govern, pick cabinet members, listen to the right people, admit mistakes, make critical decisions on wars, act intelligently concerning foreign leaders and global issues, understand nuance, see another side of an issue or story, or basically perform the duties of the President of the United States in an intelligent manner.

I agree. I have a very difficult time myself speaking in public. Of course, that is not why I think George Bush is stupid. I think that he is stupid because he cannot seem to speak in public, answer questions by himself, govern, pick cabinet members, listen to the right people, admit mistakes, make critical decisions on wars, act intelligently concerning foreign leaders and global issues, understand nuance, see another side of an issue or story, or basically perform the duties of the President of the United States in an intelligent manner.

92113[/snapback]

For all of these reasons he is one of the best Presidents we ever had and he will be one of the best two-term Presidents we ever have.

He may "not" seem to to you, but the majority of people in "real" America knows that he is the best man for the job.