While Tony Dungy contemplates retirement, Jauron...

1billsfan

...who is five years Tony's senior, is still toiling in his craft trying to get it right with laughably bad results.

Somehow I don't think that Tony Dungy thought football as being hard or that is was so hard to beat other teams. If he did, I've never heard him say such things that reeked of a losers mentality, unaccountability and excuse making.

His contemporaries are contemplating retirement while the curious and amazing head coaching life of lifetime loser Dick Jauron continues. I think his secret is that he chooses players that are much more loyal than they are competitive. It's the only reason that makes any sense as to why the players wanted him back so badly.

...who is five years Tony's senior, is still toiling in his craft trying to get it right with laughably bad results.

Somehow I don't think that Tony Dungy thought football as being hard or that is was so hard to beat other teams. If he did, I've never heard him say such things that reeked of a losers mentality, unaccountability and excuse making.

His contemporaries are contemplating retirement while the curious and amazing head coaching life of lifetime loser Dick Jauron continues. I think his secret is that he chooses players that are much more loyal than they are competitive. It's the only reason that makes any sense as to why the players wanted him back so badly.

Chris Kelsay was on the Thurman Thomas show on Saturday and the standard cookie cutter question was asked about even though the results were not what they expected the players showed alot of heart and played hard.........to which Kelsay attributed it starts with Dick Jauron who gets his players to play hard. I, for one, am getting sick and tired of these vague generic statements. Please define what playing hard means..........were they playing hard in the Miami and San Fran game? Don't the Detroit Lions play hard? Do the Bills play just as hard as the New England Patriots or does New England play just a little harder? The party line of playing hard is getting so old..........it is pretty sad when this is the only thing that Bills have to hang their hat on.

Chris Kelsay was on the Thurman Thomas show on Saturday and the standard cookie cutter question was asked about even though the results were not what they expected the players showed alot of heart and played hard.........to which Kelsay attributed it starts with Dick Jauron who gets his players to play hard. I, for one, am getting sick and tired of these vague generic statements. Please define what playing hard means..........were they playing hard in the Miami and San Fran game? Don't the Detroit Lions play hard? Do the Bills play just as hard as the New England Patriots or does New England play just a little harder? The party line of playing hard is getting so old..........it is pretty sad when this is the only thing that Bills have to hang their hat on.

There are only a handful of Bills that I believe play hard every game. Lynch, Jackson, Stroud, Greer, McGee, McKelvin, Mitchell, Reed. There are probably a couple more, but the rest of the Bills players strike me that they aren't trying as hard as these guys I mentioned. This falls on the head coach's lax in accountability culture he has created. That you can always blame defeat and poor performance on how hard it is to play football. Then follow that up by saying you will try harder the next time. The Bills are the biggest embarrassment in the league right now. The only people that care are the players I mentioned and the passionate fan base. Kelsay is a guy that is so lucky to be starting in this league, let alone be getting 5 mil a year. I can't stand him almost as much as I can't stand Jauron. He's the ultimate poster boy for what you get when you hire a Dick Jauron for your head coach and player personnel decision making.

Can someone name a coach that gave a speech to his players before the game something like the following? "This team is good. Real good. Tell you what, let's forget about this game guys. Just go through the motions today. It doesn't matter. We'll try again later. Just get through the game and we'll go watch a good movie and have ice cream, my treat."

Can someone name a coach that gave a speech to his players before the game something like the following? "This team is good. Real good. Tell you what, let's forget about this game guys. Just go through the motions today. It doesn't matter. We'll try again later. Just get through the game and we'll go watch a good movie and have ice cream, my treat."

Dick Jauron

With any luck, Dungy will retire and the Colts will make Ralph an offer for Jauron he can't refuse.

Yeah, but Dungy has other plans. Dungy is a respected man in the Christian community and would retire to being a speaker in churches and at other events. He's written a "best seller" book and done these types of things already.

:sick:

Dude that was awesome! :ph34r:

Dick Jauron

Oh, I don't think he throws in the towel before kick-off exactly. I take it that Dick Jauron would say before the game something like this. "The opponent is very good. We've prepared all week for these guys. It's tough to win in the NFL, but I believe we can be competitive today. Everybody is doing great and trying to improve themselves every day." After the game, he might say. "Great effort, guys! You are a great group. It didn't turn out the way we wanted, but everybody tried really hard. We'll try some more next week. Let's go to the movies and have some ice cream, every day is a great day."