Bowl Games:

Astrobot

Here's my annual list of college players eligible for the draft, and when they will be playing.

The number before each players is that player's rank on our current Big Board, which changes practically daily.

Here's to a great week of bowl games! :wallbash:

Cheers,

Astro

http://www.deankindig.com/AstroBowls.htm

Thanks for the info.

Looks like 'Bama's OT Smith won't play. A crawler during the Capital One game said it's alleged he had contact with an agent, so the team will not let him play.

One of the games with the most Bills prospects is about to start. You have (OLB/DE) Aaron Maybin and (OC) A.Q. Shipley from Penn St.

And from USC, you have my favorite prospect (ILB) Rey Maualuga. Just look for #58 in red, he shouldn't be hard to find.

dayum ... taylor mays looks like a effing BEAST

Ya, he hits hard, but while I was watching he didn't tackle much. Most of the time he was trying to take the guys down with a shoulder hit instead of wrapping up and the guys bounced off of it. He did nail that wr (and his own guy), although helmet to helmet.

After watching the Penn State vs. USC game today I really liked the Safety from SC in Taylor Mays. He is a big guy who flys around. He was the one that went helmet to helmet with Norwood. I think he would be a good fit in our secondary and bring some spirit and physicallity to it.

You're welcome all.

Notes I take on all the bowl games (as well as TSW commentary) goes on to a spreadsheet I keep up until draft day. It would have been a good idea to have a spot for notes, too; my printouts now look like an explosion at the ink factory.

Astro