Prediction on 2009 season ticket sales

Jerry Jabber

if they were smart they would make a new price category for the top 10 rows of the outer 3 sections of the upper Deck....make these $150 seats and whammo...setas that NEVER get sold in season ticket sales or during crap seasons are gobbled up...padding the stats and making it look better than it is......

Conveniently for Uncle Ralph, the economy is in the crapper, so there will be another plausible reason to explain a decrease in season ticket sales other than ... say ... ownership implicitly endorsing a 3rd consecutive losing season.

Plus, the one thing Ralph knows with a fair degree of certainty is that WNY fans love to throw out the hyperboles after losing seasons ("I'll never ...", "I'm done ...", "This is the last straw ...") but come August they'll be lining up to see night scrimmages in training camp. The team is everything to a lot of WNYers, and that's what makes it all even sadder, because they deserve better.

Conveniently for Uncle Ralph, the economy is in the crapper, so there will be another plausible reason to explain a decrease in season ticket sales other than ... say ... ownership implicitly endorsing a 3rd consecutive losing season.

Plus, the one thing Ralph knows with a fair degree of certainty is that WNY fans love to throw out the hyperboles after losing seasons ("I'll never ...", "I'm done ...", "This is the last straw ...") but come August they'll be lining up to see night scrimmages in training camp. The team is everything to a lot of WNYers, and that's what makes it all even sadder, because they deserve better.

I agree, he said that in his article to Ed Kilgore.