Who do you want?

Give me one guy out there that has won a Super Bowl and would come caoch in Buffalo. There is none. I am not saying another year of Dick Ball has me excited, however i do believe we have the pieces in place to be succesful. We need a DE a LB and a TE. A center is also necessary. I will be judging the FO on what they do in regards to personel.

As far as coaching goes there is no guy out there that excites once the newness wares off. Dont give me Schottenheimer. You seen what he is. I am hoping and yes it is a big hope, that the cords learn and grow another year. I really believe we should stay the course for one more year. You guys who dont want to be fans anymore, i will see you on here in september once the Bills start winning again.

If you can quit your team, then to me you were not a real fan anyways. And dont give me the crap about Ralph and everything else. Your team that you root for is like your family. You have to pull for them. Sorry, thats the way it goes. A true fan has so many memories tied up in their team, it is more then the game itself. Its about fathers and sons haveing something in common. Its about bankers and autoworkers haveing something to talk about at the coffe shop. Its a unifying element. It brings us together. I am with you Bills forever, oh and by the way i am probably as smart or smarter then any you guys who say i got the wool pulled over my eyes. I just have more character then you.

why does it have to be a coach that has won a super bowl? limiting your search like that is beyond stupid considering there are less then 40 caoches that have actually won a super bowl and the majority of them no longer coaching