Expect NO CHANGES.

The_Real

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?...100&catid=4

Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson called Channel 2 Sports Director Ed Kilgore late Tuesday afternoon following his press release that the Bills will retain Dick Jauron as head coach.

"I hope its for the best of the team...we hope to improve the team", Wilson said, adding "it wasn't that tough a decision for me at all, it was for everybody else!" , which was followed by a big chuckle.

Wilson confirmed to Kilgore that Jauron has, indeed, signed a new contract extension, but Wilson said he'd rather not get into the specifics of earlier reports it is a three year deal.

As for any assistant coaching changes, Wilson said "I really don't think that will happen, and if it does, that's totally up to Dick".

How about front office or scouting staff changes? "Naw, I don't think we'll be making any changes there either", Wilson said.

When I asked Wilson if he felt disgruntled fans who felt Jauron should be fired might not renew season tickets, he just laughed and said "they're losing season tickets all over the league, and it's mostly the economy". In other words, his decision to retain Jauron isn't really based on the bottom line.

Wilson also said, when I asked him how he's doing, "I'm hanging in there pretty good for an old guy", and he did say he's happy to have the decision about Jauron out of the way so that everybody in the organization can move forward.

wgrz.com

I'm sick to my stomach.

Dig up the links. I said it first. If Jauron stays, there is no way in hell the other coaches go. It's that simple.

He doesn't have the balls to lead a team to win football games, let alone fire the coaches responsible for it.

I'm sick to my stomach.

He has absolutely no handle on the situation. If it were as easy a decision as RW made it out to be, why couldn't he say that during the season or even yesterday?

I'm of the belief, as many else are, that it was motivated by financial benefit to himself. Jeff Littman wouldn't be there if that weren't the case.

Lastly, with a difficult schedule looming next season, moving forward will be hard to come by. If Buffalo had 22 All-Pro's, I'm confident after witnessing first hand from my front row seat how inept DJ truly is. He single-handedly loses games, and it's not going to change after being in the league as a HC for 8 seasons.

No problem there....I am not expecting any changes. Idiotic play calling, laughable clock/timeout management, playing for FGs at every opportunity, regression of young players, underachieving "stars", and no in-game adjustments will certainly be the expectations next season.