I'm done...

basskik11

Oh, I think Ralph wants to win - he just wants to do it as cheaply as possible with his inner circle of guys like Littman as close as possible. He just can't change his ways and thinks he was somehow involved in the only real good teams the BILLS ever had when it's really the furthest thing from the truth.

Good. Bye. Please don't respond to this or other posts. There is really nothing else to say, is there.

Actually, it would have been a lot better if you just left and said nothing more about the Bills forever, but we can't wish for everything.

Have fun with the rest of your life and your Sundays.

Seriously.

Oh, I think Ralph wants to win - he just wants to do it as cheaply as possible with his inner circle of guys like Littman as close as possible. He just can't change his ways and thinks he was somehow involved in the only real good teams the BILLS ever had when it's really the furthest thing from the truth.

^ What he said.

Good. Bye. Please don't respond to this or other posts. There is really nothing else to say, is there.

Actually, it would have been a lot better if you just left and said nothing more about the Bills forever, but we can't wish for everything.

Have fun with the rest of your life and your Sundays.

Seriously.

Trust me, I will.