Anyone else feel like someone just died?

Zona

I haven't had this kind of feeling short of a loved ones death, or the Bills losing to the Giants, in SB25.

I feel like I just got kicked in the teeth. I am completely flabbergasted.

I want to tell Ralph what i really think of him. I want to know where he lives so I can do just that. I want to Picket. I want to Protest. I want to fuggin RIOT!!!!!!!!

I recently lost someone and so I can honestly say, no this is nothing like somebody just died :(

Well, I am sorry for your loss. I am not trying to belittle death, just a bad comparison.

I need to adjust my passion for bills football done a notch or three, i guess. You know to be more like Jauron and the bills.

I haven't had this kind of feeling short of a loved ones death, or the Bills losing to the Giants, in SB25.

I feel like I just got kicked in the teeth. I am completely flabbergasted.

I want to tell Ralph what i really think of him. I want to know where he lives so I can do just that. I want to Picket. I want to Protest. I want to fuggin RIOT!!!!!!!!

No, I think I've been preparing myself for this moment for the entire second half of the season. So all I have to left to do is laugh at the joke that this organization has finally proven itself to be, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Well, I am sorry for your loss. I am not trying to belittle death, just a bad comparison.

I need to adjust my passion for bills football done a notch or three, i guess. You know to be more like Jauron and the bills.

If they don't care, why should you? Join me and Ralph in a hearty laugh at this team.