My guess about yesterday's meeting in Detroit....

bluenews

and today's follow up......

Russ Brandon did an excellent job dealing with Jason Peters' holdout. I can't believe he would sell short and extended Dick Jauron at the same time. I believe there was a performance clause (playoff or eight wins) and Dick came up short.

So Jeffery Littmann is the CFO along with Russ Brandon, COO must be calculating the risk of losing Dick Jauron in terms organizational instability. Tom Modrak is the only football man in the front office and dispite his poor drafting the last Chunky Soup eater at the table. The Bills need a 12 month X and O guy to run the football operations. Bringing in a coordinator without any head coaching expereicne will be a mistake.

Who is the leader and face of the of the Buffalo Bills franchise? The answer is none of the above. Russ Brandon is smart and for him to be successful he needs a football guy. This is he's opportunity to shine by simply doing his job.

The Buffalo Bills need to hire either Marty Schottenheimer or Bill Cowher type. Russ Brandon need to convince Ralph to spent some money!!! It will be very interesting to see if he is successful.

Absent was Jim Overdorf Senior Vice President of Football Administration but I'm sure he's busy working on Jason Peters' new contract.

I suspect that One Bills Drive is a place where only conformity to Ralph's plan gets rewarded. Is there any evidence to the contrary?

Brandon is a puppet and will do what he's told, as will everyone else there. Ralph has a very small inner circle and he has NO intention of enlarging it at all. So don't expect any more "foorball men" to come our way any time soon - Ralph has no interest in them

Ralph had this to say:

"In my discussions with Dick and our senior football people the issues are recognized and I am confident they will be addressed.”

Who exactly are those senior football people? Guy wasn't there, and neither was Overdorf. Not that they're all-star executives, but Ralph has absolutely no one to advise him on football matters. Modrak is an old scout, and Brandon couldn't find talent if it was his own kid.

There are no senior football people because like Al Davis, RW only wants to hear what he wants to hear.