Roland Burris named for Obama's seat

erynthered

When really, it's just the actions of a single breathtaking sh--head, no matter the party affiliation. (And I still can't believe Blago was dumb enough to appoint someone to a seat he was caught trying to sell. :lol: Friggin' idiot.)

Yep, Blago continues to make us folks in Illinois proud :doh:

Well then, someone's got some 'slaining to do. Deb???

Oh, BiB was the only one on this board to whom I'd ever explain anything. Probably, because he understood.

I believe that Mr. Adams is merely trying to do his best to help our blubber-chewing buddy to get through the long, dark, cold Alaskan winters - the best he can. Raising the ire is...better than .... raising nothing, eh?

:wallbash:

Oh, BiB was the only one on this board to whom I'd ever explain anything. Probably, because he understood.

I believe that Mr. Adams is merely trying to do his best to help our blubber-chewing buddy to get through the long, dark, cold Alaskan winters - the best he can. Raising the ire is...better than .... raising nothing, eh?

:cry:

Right on target. I was just greasing a wingnut; I've been with my wife for 20 years and plan on being with her for another 40.