Wow, all 4 road teams this weekend?

Beerball

Atlanta

Indy

Ravens

Eagles

All 4 are favored & while that doesn't mean a win it is interesting. Wonder of the road teams have ever been favored in all four 1st round games?

For some reason, I have a feeling that the Eagles are going to lay an egg in Minnesota. I can see their defense completely rattling McNabb and giving him fits like the Skins D did. That and the Purple Machine are one of the few teams that can neutralize Westbrook taking away the only weapon McNabb has.

As for the rest of the NFL...I'm thinking Goodell gets a late Christmas present and we get Manning vs. Manning in the Super Bowl.

For some reason, I have a feeling that the Eagles are going to lay an egg in Minnesota. I can see their defense completely rattling McNabb and giving him fits like the Skins D did. That and the Purple Machine are one of the few teams that can neutralize Westbrook taking away the only weapon McNabb has.

None of these road teams are big favorites, so it wouldn't be a shock if any of them lost. FWIW Pat Williams is out though, which is obv. a huge reason they've been so tough to run against the last 3 years.

Not ridiculously crazy surprising, but very interesting nonetheless.

Just goes to show you how "home field advantage" continues to become a thing of the past as transportation options evolve, road accommodations improve, more and more teams play in state of the art stadiums that value corporate clients over regular fans...