Dick's gone

busterramsey

I'm sure the decision is already made, if he were brought back ,we would already know.. Remember he has a confirmed contract and the Bills would go public if they intended do utilize it.. Just a few I's need to be dotted I suppose. jauron also DID NOT make himself available for end of year comments.

Speculation is Marty Schotenheimer will be the new coach , if I'm wrong I won't post anymore this year..

I'm sure the decision is already made, if he were brought back ,we would already know.. Remember he has a confirmed contract and the Bills would go public if they intended do utilize it.. Just a few I's need to be dotted I suppose. jauron also DID NOT make himself available for end of year comments.

Speculation is Marty Schotenheimer will be the new coach , if I'm wrong I won't post anymore this year..

just wondering where you heard Marty Schottenheimer being linked to the Bills job...? I've heard Marty's name linked to KC and to Cleveland but I haven't heard anything about him coming to Buffalo... personally, I'd love to see Marty as our next coach.

Buster I totally agree. I posted this last nite. If Jauron was staying it would have been announced yesterday. I will take Marty in a heartbeat. Toughness, toughness, toughness. A lot of guys who have been on this very soft team will no longer be here if Marty takes over. We can only hope and pray. I would take Bobby April too.

just wondering where you heard Marty Schottenheimer being linked to the Bills job...? I've heard Marty's name linked to KC and to Cleveland but I haven't heard anything about him coming to Buffalo... personally, I'd love to see Marty as our next coach.

Just speculation on a Rochester Radio station..

FYI, Jauron has waited a couple of weeks to talk after the last two seasons.

I would take it, we're 0-6 in the AFC , we're overmatched there

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what the fan base has become; a handful of 13-year-olds content with only getting to the playoffs and not winning a playoff game.

My thanks to the Buffalo Bills for sucking SO bad for SO long that the little kiddies would actually be happy to find coal in their stocking.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what the fan base has become; a handful of 13-year-olds content with only getting to the playoffs and not winning a playoff game.

My thanks to the Buffalo Bills for sucking SO bad for SO long that the little kiddies would actually be happy to find coal in their stocking.

You have to get there to compete, no coach will guarantee us a Superbowl .. We at least need to be competitive, that's all anyone can ask.. Bellichick does guarantee a superbowl(see 2008), but his teams will compete and keep it exciting.

Really going out on a limb there, aren't you? Maybe you meant in 2009?