Fred Taylor

Mewelde Moore

Derrick Blaylock

Julius Jones on IR

Drew Bennett

Joe Horn

Chris Chambers

Keary Colbert

I can only start 2 RB's and 3 WR's, so I often have a tough decision between Moore and Taylor.

I was offered Roy Williams (Det WR - ankle sprain) straight up for Taylor (quadricepts).

Scoring is the same for RB's and WR's. TD's and yards.

what do you all think?

thanks for the replies guys. One thing that makes this difficult is this:

Oct 26 Moore will remain the starter at running back this week over Michael Bennett, and there's a possibility he could keep the job even when Onterrio Smith comes back, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports.

Recommendation: "If it ain't broke," coach Mike Tice said, "don't fix it." Michael Bennett will likely see some action returning kicks this week, but might not take many carries away from Moore. (Rotowire.com)

To me, sounds like Tice likes him in there. ALSO, after doing a bit of research on Moore, he has caught 26 passes in 5 games. That's tied for the team lead with Randy Moss. Tough decision for me, considering I need help at WR.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.