Pics from the game of the crazy wind

taterhill

The pic quality sucks as it is with my crackberry, but that wind was CRAZY today....

2nd Quarter Goalposts

Bills Store, Blown across the parking Lot and on its side

Clearly Trent should have thrown the ball more, especially downfeild. I mean, if you can't throw the ball when there's a little breeze, what good are you? :unsure:

I heard there was a row of cars where all the windows were blown out due to the wind. I don't believe thism didn't see it, did anybody see this?

I heard something similar, that it was gravel kicked up by the wind that shattered several cars in one lot.

I was at the game too, one of the worst ever.

I heard there was a row of cars where all the windows were blown out due to the wind. I don't believe thism didn't see it, did anybody see this?

Yes, In the employee lot between 50 and 100 cars had broken windows.

Not just in one row, but all over.

Tinted ones seemed to be the majority.

I heard something similar, that it was gravel kicked up by the wind that shattered several cars in one lot.

Not only did they waste their money on this sh-- team, but they go to the lot to find their windows broken. feel so bad for those people

Clearly Trent should have thrown the ball more, especially downfeild. I mean, if you can't throw the ball when there's a little breeze, what good are you? :unsure:

Yes..lol..As a "supergenius" around here calls him a "glove wearing Mary"...