FFL Championship Game Tomorrow

Hardy Pyle

I asked for some advice at the beginning of the season and got some great tips.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...70751&st=20

This was my draft picks....

A rookie's picks.....

1) Adrian Peterson

2) Jason Witten

3) Willie Parker

4) Phillip Rivers

5) Marvin Harrison - released

6) Kevin Smith (DET) - released

7) Lee Evans (YAY FOR ME!)

8) David Gerrard - released

9) Eli Manning

10) DeAngelo Williams

11) Ray Rice - released

12) Donte Stollworth - released

13) Jags Defence - released

14) Rian Lindell. - released.

This is my starting roster for tomorrow's final (yes, the guy screwed up with having a week 17 final, but it actually helps me!)

1) Adrian Peterson - RB

2) DeAngelo Williams - RB

3) Phillip Rivers -QB

4) Vincent Jackson - WR off waivers early in the season.

5) Deion Branch - WR - picked up a few weeks back. My starter was Lee Evans but he's been brutal.

6) Jason Witten - TE

7) Matt Bryant - K

8) Indy - Defence - have actually been pretty good for me, but I have no waiver moves left and can't change for tomorrow's game.

The steal of the draft ....DeAngelo Williams. I took some criticism for taking Witten so early, but he helped me win a playoff week with a big day, so that pick was justified in my mind.

The only problems I see are with Williams & Indy and maybe Peterson.......why? Those guys might be resting for the playoffs, I know Peterson is a wild card cause they need to win, but you know the Giants are not going to play balls to the wall, they are going to rest guys......But if Minny gets up on them, I wont be shocked to see them take Peterson out....which sucks cause I have him as well for my final a long with Reggie Wayne & Brandon Jacobs.....so...oh and plus I have Tenn's D......

I still think FF should end around week 15 of the NFL season....

I have a championship game tomorrow myself. Granted not for 1000 dollars. Best of luck to you. I'm expecting a big day out of Rivers. I'm kinda in good shape with the players I have for the most part. Although other then my 2nd rb this week I'm pretty set.

qb- Rivers- team fighting for a playoff spot

rb- Matt Forte- same

rb2- either Lynch/chris johnson/grant/jacobs. Jacobs probably won't play much. I expected the bills to be blown out limiting the running game. The titans will probably rest johnson. So mostly between Lynch/Grant.

wr- Antonio Bryant- also fighting for playoff spot. My best waiver wire pickup. He's been a beast down the stretch

wr 2- Vincent Jackson- playoff spot. Although he had a concussion last week. I don't have much in the way of wr's. After investing draft heavy in rb's. Since it's a keeper league.

te- john carlson- my 2nd best non draft pickup. I had drafted winslow jr. Carlson has been a good fill in

K- Matt Prater

def- Tenn

I feel pretty good about my chances. Best of luck to you. Hope you win that cash :rolleyes:

I asked for some advice at the beginning of the season and got some great tips.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...70751&st=20

This was my draft picks....

Good luck Hardy. I lost my $1,200 Championship game last week but coming in second at least paid my fee for the league. I got cute and switched to DeShaun Foster over Larry Johnson and that combined with Lynch not playing the second half, probably cost me the game. I had Indy's D too by the way. I hope you win.

rb2- either Lynch/chris johnson/grant/jacobs. Jacobs probably won't play much. I expected the bills to be blown out limiting the running game. The titans will probably rest johnson. So mostly between Lynch/Grant.

If Lynch is out, as rumored, maybe you want to go with Fred Jackson as your starter. Is he available?