Rebuilding or Reorganizing?

Poeticlaw

I get so frustrated reading other post seeing people use the word "rebuild" if we fire Dick Jauron.

In order to rebuild we would have to have an aging team with overpaid veterans on the decline and we are looking to rebuild it with youth and young talent. Since our team is already one of the youngest in the leaugue with less than a handful of aging veterans we are considered to still be building not already built.

If we fired Dick Jaruon we would be reorganizing not rebuilding because our team is still a few peices away from being built. A new coach could be the piece that we need to conclude the building process and enter the winning process.

The good news is that with a new coach we could be completely built quicker than we would if we stick with the dick.

He is not going to beat the Pats It In stopping short of providing Jauron a vote of confidence, Wilson said he was impressed with how the players haven't given up on the coach.

"I don't know why he hasn't had a better record," Wilson said. "He's a heck of a good guy. And the players, I haven't seen them not play hard for him. They have played hard in the wins and the losses. I'm optimistic about our future."

would really piss me off if Ralph retained him after going 0-6 in our division.

But Ralph's comments concerned meI

"in stopping short of providing Jauron a vote of confidence, Wilson said he was impressed with how the players haven't given up on the coach.

"I don't know why he hasn't had a better record," Wilson said. "He's a heck of a good guy. And the players, I haven't seen them not play hard for him. They have played hard in the wins and the losses. I'm optimistic about our future."

The qupte he has in bold makes me beleive no matter what hes back next year because Ralph doesnt know waht a loser looks like and Jauron is the pure definition of one!

No matter what you want to call it, we have to put offensive and defensive lines together. Neither line is close- and that is considering what we have at full strength. We have failed to put anything together at the line of scrimmage since Polian left- settling for scraps like Panos, Walker and many others.

No lines, no playoffs

No matter what you want to call it, we have to put offensive and defensive lines together. Neither line is close- and that is considering what we have at full strength. We have failed to put anything together at the line of scrimmage since Polian left- settling for scraps like Panos, Walker and many others.

No lines, no playoffs

What is your problem with Walker? He's played far better than many of us (except maybe you) thought he would when the Bills signed him. He also filled in at LT reasonably well early this year.

Give it a rest, jeez....

What is your problem with Walker? He's played far better than many of us (except maybe you) thought he would when the Bills signed him. He also filled in at LT reasonably well early this year.

Give it a rest, jeez....

Talent wise the o-line has enough to get to the playoffs. The problem is the diva at left tackle whose holdout and the subsequent shuffling of the line, prevented the line to develop the chemistry needed to be consistent.

As far as D-line, Stroud was a huge upgrade on the interior, but Schobel's injury and Kelsay's mediocre play hurt the team's ability to rush the passer big time. That and playing our safeties deep and not blitzing enough, led to painful, prolonged drives which drove a stake through this team's chances of winning.

Bottom line is that the talent is there on the o-line and a different defensive scheme to suit the players we have could have led to this team getting to the playoffs.

I think after Peters, Walker is our best OLineman, not that he's great but the other guys have major deficits in talent- Docker play is below average, Fowler gets blown-up against the Big DTs which most teams seem to have now, Brad Butler gets a solid B- as a pass blocker but a D- as a run blocker, Preston just isn't athletic enough, the only guy who makes me mad is Dockery because he doesn't seem to have his head in the game - seems to not Know who to block, stops running as soon as the play is an inch ahead of him, doesn't finish blocks, and lets DTs get under his pads and push him back- and it's not like the guy doesn't have talent- a couple times a game he shows why the Bills spent big money on him.

I get so frustrated reading other post seeing people use the word "rebuild" if we fire Dick Jauron.

No matter what hes back next year because Ralph doesnt know waht a loser looks like and Jauron is the pure definition of one!

You are wrong. Any major sports franchise owner who has presided over only 20 winning seasons in 48 years, absolutely knows what a loser coach looks like!

No lines, no playoffs

:angry:

Give it a rest, jeez....

He is big, strong and very fundamentally sound. He seems to know his assignments well. He just doesn't have the power to explode out of his stance on a regular basis, giving him trouble against speed rushers- and at times against bull rushers early in the play. It also hurts as far as getting a good push in the running game. In short, he can't play up to his size. I agree, he is our 2nd best OL, but that is one of our problems