EX NFL COACHES WE COULD HIRE

major

EX NFL Coaches that could land in Buffalo: Steve Mariucci or Jim Fassel. Butch Davis also comes to mind. Anyone else think of any that could possibly wind up in Buffalo? I don't think Ralph will spend what it takes to bring in Bill Cowher. Ralph is all about selling seats; therefore, DJ is gone Monday morning. Then we can rebuild yet again. I feel like we are in the Bills version of Groundhog Day.

The more I think about a coaching change the less I like the retreads. Tougher ex players like Russ Grimm or Singletary I think would be a better fit. Marty would be great, he knows you need a defense and running game to win. At the end of the day I just want to win I don't care who the coach is....Just make the playoffs...Please!

The more I think about a coaching change the less I like the retreads. Tougher ex players like Russ Grimm or Singletary I think would be a better fit. Marty would be great, he knows you need a defense and running game to win. At the end of the day I just want to win I don't care who the coach is....Just make the playoffs...Please!

IT depends....Greg Williams came in to town with the same aura and arrogance and look where it too him...There is a fine balance between arrogance and authority....It is not easy for new HCs to maintain that balance unless your team is super good like the Ravens or get a franchise QB in Matt Ryan.

Why not Jim Fassel? You could get a coach with a winning record and a SuperBowl appearance for a nice price. Where is Ray Bentley, former Buffalo Destroyers HC? I used to love him on the sidelines. Had a great feel for the game.

Fassel is a moron, Brian Billick his close friend gave him a shot to run the Ravens offense as OC and he screwed it up and Billick fired him. :rolleyes: