What should happen

bowery4

What should happen?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Fire DJ, replace staff? How much of the "talent"

• Hire a "name coach" I.E. Cowher, staff and personnel wise rebuild as they see fit
    • Hire a "up coming coach who has been to the big game" let them do as they wish staff and personnel wise.
    • Get a "real" GM and a coach like either of the above
    • Hire from within, replace DJ, Hire Bobby April, keep much of staff, leave personnel descions up to him
    • Make DJ VP of FB ops, BA to coach, again let him make choices about staff and personnel
    • Keep DJ and most of the staff, if not all.
  2. 2. Will no changes effect your fandom in buying season tickets, and Bills related paraphinla

• yes, no season ticks if it is all the same, no way I buy merchindices either
    • No way I buy tickets but I always want a jersey
    • They are my Bills no matter what happens, season ticks for sure

So what do you want to see happen with the coaching staff and the power they have over personnel next year. Please add a choice if you want me to add it to the poll. I put in the hire from withins because I kind of think RW might go this route.

I added the Tickets and merchendice questions because I am interested if people on the board (who I think have more interest than normal fans), will support the team & to what point?

BTW I know I made spelling mistakes and am too lazy to fix them :blush:

And I voted BA let him do what he sees fit.

Hire a 'name coach' - bring back Marv Levy.

you'd better round up enough talent to match the Super era teams or Marv will have even less success than Big Dick.

Marv was fortunate enough to have had Bill Polian stock the team with overwhelming talent and Marv still managed to screw it up and not win a Super Bowl.

you'd better round up enough talent to match the Super era teams or Marv will have even less success than Big Dick.

Marv was fortunate enough to have had Bill Polian stock the team with overwhelming talent and Marv still managed to screw it up and not win a Super Bowl.

Yeah, what might have been, if only Marv could kick...

Yeah, what might have been, if only Marv could kick...

maybe if Marv had a clue, they would have actually run Thurman more than 15 times in that Super Bowl since he was averaging over 8 yards a carry.

but hey- he's only the head coach - it wasn't his job :rolleyes:

maybe if Marv had a clue, they would have actually run Thurman more than 15 times in that Super Bowl since he was averaging over 8 yards a carry.

but hey- he's only the head coach - it wasn't his job :rolleyes:

Say what you want, but Marv's job was to get his team to Big Show and have them in a position to win.

Marv did his job. Scottie didn't.

come on guys! only 15 votes and no suggestions?

If you watched every Bills game this year like I did, you see the problem!!! Our playcalling is the worst i have ever seen. I mean a young child playing madden has more football IQ when it comes to playcalling and in game Adjustments than our coaching staff. I dont know if thats d.jauron or Turk but its terrible. We burn time outs like crazy on offense and run when we should pass, and pass when we should RUN!! Between the Jets game a couple of weeks ago and the terrible job in todays game vs the Pats. Its painful to watch-

don't care anymore....

Maybe I'll care next year....it wouldn't be so bad, but I think the whole organization is sub-par. I've been there for 18 years, but I'm tired of watching terrible football....not only do I watch bad football, I am missing good football on other teams....too bad its taken me so long to make this decision.

If you watched every Bills game this year like I did, you see the problem!!! Our playcalling is the worst i have ever seen. I mean a young child playing madden has more football IQ when it comes to playcalling and in game Adjustments than our coaching staff. I dont know if thats d.jauron or Turk but its terrible. We burn time outs like crazy on offense and run when we should pass, and pass when we should RUN!! Between the Jets game a couple of weeks ago and the terrible job in todays game vs the Pats. Its painful to watch-

I was talking about suggestions to make other options in the poll :wallbash: :wallbash: