Most underrated player on the team.....

jonramz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy Jackson gets my vote. He embraces the role of being Lynch's wing man (and vice versa), has awesome open field running skills and surprisingly runs very well between the tackles. You can see that he too has learned "Beast Mode" from Lynch and won't let 1 guy take him down. He also returns kicks and punts very well. I really like the way he was stinging the Bronco's for kicking away from McKelvin.

Brad Butler... distinct difference in the play of the OL with him and without him. Ross Tucker (former Bills OL) on si.com says that RG is the most difficult interior line position, and judging from the OL's performance without him, I tend to agree.

Who do you think is the most underrated player?

reed, no doubt

Fred Jackson

Can't agree more...the man seriously gives 110% and makes things happen! They don't use him enough in the backfield with Marsahwn. They should have that tandem in the backfield together at least one third to half of the time...it would certainly be more difficult for the defense to key on anybody. IMO, Schonert needs to look outside the box at something like this....to me it seems like a no brainer, why not use your weapons????????

Josh Reed. Despite talk around the Bills publications and media of him maybe not even making the team out of camp with the drafting of a few recievers (who for the most part have not panned out yet-still hope). He was all but dismissed from having a chance to still be the #2 wideout going into camp, if he did make the team. It seems like about 90% of the time when we get a clutch reception on 3rd and long, it is usually Josh Reed. When a drive is on the line and we do actually succeed, it is often Josh Reed.

I agree that they should have Freddy and Lynch in together more often. IMO Parrish should see decreasing playing time and Freddy can line up in the backfield with Lynch, go in motion and run a route from the slot...or numerous other options.

Bryan Scott, this unknown had a breakout season and could eventually be the reason we move Whitner to Free Safety

Bryan Scott was actually pretty highly touted coming out of PSU...If I recall correctly I think he was even a first day pick and a former starter for the Falcons. I was a little surprised when I saw he was on the streets for us but obviously I am not complaining about it now.

Dude, you need to take an honest look at what Trent's capable of doing.

You can't build a winning season throwing to your checkdown all day.

I really don't understand him. He'll throw an 8 yard pass into triple coverage, but won't throw a deep ball into SINGLE coverage. He needs to get over this, and get over it FAST. Otherwise, any crystal ball forecasting TE's career will just be a Kelly Holcombe 'highlight' reel.

Kelly Holcombe in his prime on a good team would get you at least into the playoffs... The Kelly Holcombe we saw played for the Bills, remember??

You sure got the kid glove treatment. First time I posted I was called a undercover Pats fan, then blzrul took over with the Palin thing. How do you come up with bizrul anyway why not Mr mxyzptlk?

yeah... kinda slipped under the radar... but i do think JP is underrated lol