The World Series Is Over! Yayyyy!!!!!

R. Rich

yeah Rich, now we have no distractions to prevent us from enjoying Penn State football.... :D

89713[/snapback]

Hahaha!!!

Was last week a great exhibition of offense from both the Bills and the Lions or what?

Two teams combined for 10 points and 10 turnovers.

Now, that's offense for you! [Actually, it's offensive to you!]

Wasn't the final score 6-4?  How the heck did that happen?

89766[/snapback]

Two safeties, both from the Iowa punting game. The first was a horrible snap the punter kicked out the back of the end zone, the second one was intentional - the LOS was at the 1, and they decided they'd rather give up the 2 and kick off from the 20 than risk a block and possible defensive TD.

They knew our offense was no threat to score..... :D

Hahaha!!!

Was last week a great exhibition of offense from both the Bills and the Lions or what?

Two teams combined for 10 points and 10 turnovers. 

Now, that's offense for you!  [Actually, it's offensive to you!]

89730[/snapback]

Yup - for my birthday last weekend, the offensive players from my two favorite teams got together to give me six hours of unwatchable football. Thanks, guys.... :D

Yup - for my birthday last weekend, the offensive players from my two favorite teams got together to give me six hours of unwatchable football. Thanks, guys....  :D

89785[/snapback]

What's sad is that there's still plenty more to go.

The question lingers: is JoePa in the same place now that Eddie Robinson was in during the end of his tenure at Grambling?